Wednesday, December 5, 2012


December 5, 2012

 Zoe Lofgren
San Jose Office
635 N. First Street, Suite B
San Jose, CA 95112

Dear Ms. Lofgren:
              
Hello, my name is Kathy Lam and I wanted to request a visit to the White House in Washington DC.  I want to go there on a tour to see all of the different rooms and how amazing it is inside the people's house.  I am doing a virtual tour in my 12th grade government class and all of the pictures and videos that I see really catch my eye and interest me.  I want to visit the White House on my own, so that I may experience its beauty for myself, in real life, not just through a computer screen.  I am excited to see the home of many of our past presidents and how remarkable it is.  I would like to request a visit here in order to learn more about our nation's history and past.

Going to the White House tour would be an amazing experience for me and I would greatly appreciate all of the new information that I would learn just for going on this tour.  This is important for me because I grew up in San Jose, CA, and have never really traveled growing up.  There are many places that I have always wanted to go, but the White House is on the top of my list because I am eager to acquire facts about our past presidents and the history behind the creation of the White House.

Please consider my request on going on this tour Ms. Lofgren.  This would mean a lot to me to be able to visit the White House and experience something that I can only acquire from standing at the front door of the White House and looking into a house that our past presidents have lived in.  It is a privilege and opportunity that not many people get to experience, so I would be ecstatic to be able to go on this once in a lifetime tour.

Sincerely,



Kathy Lam
3300 Quimby Road
San Jose, CA 95148

No comments:

Post a Comment